Giving the gift of literacy to our school!
Saturday, November 8, 2014
Barnes & Noble at Bradley Fair, 1920 N. Rock Road
9:00 am – 10:00 pm
New books are key to keeping students excited about reading!
Mention the book fair at checkout and a percentage of the sale will go towards purchasing additional books.
PRIZE WHEEL FOR ALL STUDENTS UNDER THE AGE OF 13
9:30 – 5:00 (Based on availability of prizes – limit one per student)
Register* to win a Laptop or 4 tickets to a Thunder Hockey Game
Unable to come attend? You can send a check to the school by October 29 2014 or credit card purchases accepted:
For every $15, your student/family can select a book for the library.
*Must be under 13 and attend Catholic school
Parental Requirements for Continued Attendance at St. Anne Catholic School
- Regular attendance at Mass. Place your envelope in the basket every Sunday you are here.
- Turn in stewardship forms before the start of the calendar year.
- Involvement in some parish activity.
- Fulfillment of your financial pledge.
Participation in at least three of the following Parent Formation Events:
- Open House – August 12, 6:00
- Virtus Safe Environment Training—September 3, 6:30 (English and Spanish)
(required of all parents who have not attended in the past)
- CANCELLED - Technology for Parents - CANCELLED
- State testing and how to teach your child
2014 May Newsletter is available to view by following this link.
There are many important dates coming up with the end of school approaching so rapidly. Mark you calendar so you don't miss any special events.
You may now tithe and/or make parish or school payments on our website. Click this link to get started. Call the parish office if you have any questions at 316.522.2383.
2014 Catholic Schools Week
St. Anne Catholic School1121 Regal Wichita, KS 67217 - 316.522.6131 - firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite Questions? email@example.com
Site by Solutio